~Please be reminded that this is for DIRECT HIRING, so Apply NOW and be Hired TODAY!~
– PC skill (Excel, Word) – Intermediate.
– Language: (Communication/Writing/Reading)
*Japanese : Business Level
*English : Business Level
– Strong and effective communications skills.
– Time Management Skill is required.
– Min. 2 years experience in Operations.
– Accurate, thorough and highly responsible with a good attention to detail. Ability to prioritise multiple pieces of work.
– Ability to work under pressure.
– Will be expected to develop credibility and a good reputation and demonstrate integrity with clients and colleagues.
– Strong team player.
– Takes accountability for own actions and seeks aide from management when appropriate.
– Displays insight and ability in identifying issues and helps to develop successful solutions.
– Calculating & confirming collateral balance of SBL and General Margin trades with onshore clients.
– Ensuring & preparing the smooth settlement of market trades and client / affiliate trades.
– Client service such as settlement inquiry on JPY equity transactions.
– Providing efficient support to Trader / Sales / TMG.
– Communicating with external/internal clients.
– Creating & sending various reports to onshore units.
***If you are interested, you can send your resume at firstname.lastname@example.org or you can call or text at +639162268236. You may also refer your friends, relatives, colleagues and acquaintances who are interested for the position or looking for other multilingual jobs.
You may also check our website at www.dencomphil.com for more information of our company.
Looking forward sending your resume the soonest, THANK YOU.