Website Active Hearing Center
- Reports will be submitted to Branch Manager for checking.
- Will report concerns to the Branch Manager.
- For request of change of schedule/absences/leaves will advise Branch Manager.
HEARING AID DISPENSING-RELATED WORK
- Administers hearing evaluations
- Interprets and reports test results
- Advises and provides counseling on the selection, fitting and evaluation of hearing aids
- Performs ear impression taking
- Dispenses hearing aids
- Performs fitting and evaluation of hearing aids
- Operates audiometric equipment
- Manages audiology services, including monitoring and improving the quality of service provided
- Works also as a receptionist
- Identifies any problem
- Graduate of any 4-year course (Health Science Graduates preferred but not required)
- With Masters in Clinical Audiology (If applying for Audiologist)
- Willing to be assigned at QUALIMED Surgery Center Manila Branch, located inside PGH Compound, Taft Avenue, Manila
- Fresh graduates are welcome to apply
HOW TO APPLY:
- Email resume to email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
- For Walk-in applicants, visit us at Room 612 6/F Doña Felisa Syjuco Bldg., Remedios corner Taft Avenue, Malate, Manila
- For more inquiries you may call: 02-5675588 or 02-5230098 and look for Ms. Flor, Ms. Violy or Ms. Cristy.