Amici Group Of Companies
Responsible for achieving maximum sales profitability, growth and account penetration, ideal accounts receivable management within an assigned territory or market segment by effectively implementing sales objectives and strategies to sell the company’s products and services.
Duties and Responsibilities:
– Services existing accounts, obtains orders, and establishes new accounts by planning and organizing daily work schedule to call or visit on existing or potential sales clients and other trade factors. Submits orders by referring to price lists, product brochures and complete specifications.s or dealers.
– Focuses sales efforts by studying existing and future potential of client Adjusts content of sales presentations by studying the need of a specific buying influence.
– Resolves customer concerns and complaints by properly coordinating with support groups but not limited to developing solutions; compiling reports; making recommendations to management.
– Keeps management informed by submitting activity and results reports, such as daily WIG activities, weekly itinerary, and other sales activities.
– Monitors competition by gathering current marketplace information on pricing, products, new products, delivery schedules, merchandising techniques, etc.
– Reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies.
– Provides historical records by maintaining records on area and customer sales.
– Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s/College Degree , any field.
– At least 1 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
– Fresh graduates are welcome to apply.
– Preferably 1-4 Yrs Experienced Employees specializing in Sales – Retail/General or equivalent.
– Willing to do field work
– Amenable to work in Davao City
2-3 Full-Time position(s) available.