AOMOS Information Technology Services
· Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration or equivalent.
· Must have at least 2 years of working experience in the related field is required.
· Good organizational skills
· Detail oriented and result oriented
· Strong negotiation skills
· Receives, examines and process department requisitions (SRS) making sure
that canvass has been made from at least 3 suppliers for comparison to get the
lowest quoted price based on the required specifications.
· Prepares documentation and submits to the President for approval prior to
preparation of Purchase Order.
· Faxes or emails Purchase Order to the supplier/vendor concerned.
· Ensures delivered materials meet specifications, makes necessary adjustments
with suppliers regarding replacement, incomplete orders or damaged supplies.
· Prepares documentation for preparation of payment to be forwarded to
Accounting as follows: 1) Supplies Requisition Slip (SRS); 2) Purchase Order
(P.O); 3) Supplies Invoice/Delivery Receipt; 4) Receiving Ticket (RT); and 5)
Canvass Summary if any.
· Prepares monthly report of all purchases made during the month, letter re testing
of delivered items, Gate Pass and filing.
· Coordinates with requesting units (i.e. Sales, Technical Department) and updates
them on the status of their order through email or text if needed.
· Performs other duties as may be assigned by immediate supervisor from time to
Kindly send your resume to email@example.com