Website Business Machines Corporation
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Reports directly to President and CFO in the absence of a Division Head.
- Handles all aspects of branch management – sales operations management, technical operations management, inventory management, receivables management, expense control/profitability contribution.
- Must submit monthly report regarding results of sales/technical/inventory/ receivables management and profit contribution for the month and to-date.
- Reviews/monitors sales performances of the sales group.
- Reviews sales proposals, proposed marketing/sales strategies by the sales group prior to approval.
- Assists in major projects/presentations/demonstrations as needed; keeps track of developments on these major projects.
- Does customer background checking and recommends to the Division Head whether to grant credit terms to the customer or not.
- Ensures fixed assets are all accounted for and well maintained including company vehicles.
- Ensures that the use of company vehicle is for official use and mileage/gasoline consumption is monitored.
- Reports to Division Head any damages to property/theft/robbery/accidents/force majeure/fire immediately as it happens and submits proof regarding the incidence of these events.
- Candidate must possess Bachelor’s/College Degree in Business Studies/Administration/Management, Marketing or equivalent.
- At least 3 to 5 years of working experience in related field is required for this position.
- Experience in retail/office or bank equipment is an advantage.
- Preferably Assistant Manager/Manager specialized in Sales – Corporate, Retail or equivalent.
- Proven track record in sales management.
- Honest, with integrity, well organized a good leader.