Website Business Machines Corporation
- The Product Specialist for the specified products promotes the sales of his/her product line through the Sales People. Accomplishes this with a marketing program that includes product knowledge and awareness; market analysis and identification of target accounts, sectors and industries; and product promotion and pre-sales product support.
- The Product Specialist may also initiate direct sales initiatives where it warrants and serves company interest.
- The Product Specialist is responsible for a) researching new products that will boost BISMAC to the Market b) maintaining marketability of existing products c) develop major accounts for his/her products. Main function is to ensure the highest level of quality and performance for all products.
- Candidate must possess at least Bachelor’s/College Degree in Engineering (Computer/Telecommunication), Engineering (Electrical/Electronic), Computer Science/Information Technology or equivalent.
- At least 2 Year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Required Skill(s): MS Office Applications, Basic Networking (optional).
- At least 2 to 3 years experience as Technical/Sales Engineer or Product Engineer.
- Knowledgeable in Electro-Mechanical, office and IT equipment.