Website Business Machines Corporation
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Plans, organizes, directs and controls the administration of the Purchasing Department.
As International Purchasing:
- Issuance and monitoring of Purchase Order from Sales-forecast.
- Follow up shipments and other related matters with the supplier.
- Prepares documents for the releasing of shipments.
- Prepares Bank Liabilities/ Schedule of Trust Receipts.
- Prepares Monthly Operation Report.
- Check brokerage and courier Billing, Freight and Duties and Taxes along with Audit/Accounting.
- Prepares Cost Sheet for every shipment to be submitted to CFO for checking and review of the entry details. To be endorsed to the President the validated Cost Sheet.
- Updates and monitor all transactions of Import/Export thru Quickbooks.
As Local Purchasing:
- To supervise all transactions of Local Purchasing and monitor the daily workload of the Buyer-Local and Purchasing Assistants/
- Review and monitor the status of on-going and pending requisitions for Local purchases and give instructions in terms of priority and resolve any issues and concerns.
- Check and review the request for payment prepared by the Purchasing Assistant before submission to Accounting Department for payment schedule.
- Check and review all monthly reports for the Local Purchasing.
- Prepare initial costing before arrival of shipment for both local and international transaction on monthly basis.
- Performs other jobs that may be assigned by the CFO and President from time to time.
- Bachelor’s Degree graduate preferably Business Administration or related field.
- Preferably with experience as Purchasing Supervisor or in similar position.
- At least 5 Year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Deep knowledge of inventory and supply chain management.
- Has strong critical thinking and good negotiation skills.
- Has strong planning and organizational skills.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.