Dempsey Resource Management Inc. Dempsey Resource Management Inc.
Dempsey Resource Management Inc.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
· Provide support and assistance in planning, developing, producing and delivering marketing and communication materials.
· Activate, monitor, and update social networking opportunities to facilitate sales, and increase brand awareness.
· Provide well-written, validated, clear, consistent communications on a number of topics that span company announcements, presentations, promotions, and digital content (emails, social media posts)
· Collaborates with third party event organizers/suppliers.
· Monitors and updates the company’s website and social media tools.
· Does minor layouts/revisions for marketing collaterals.
· Mobile advertising, social networking, social media postings and other online campaigns.
· Performs general clerical duties and other related tasks as required from time to time.
· Must be proficient in Microsoft Office applications, ADOBE photoshop, illustrator, InDesign and the likes.
· Good Public Relations, Excellent verbal and written English Communication and presentation skills
· Has experience in events management and digital marketing
Requires a Bachelor Degree in Advertising, Communications, Marketing or any related course
At least with 2 years experience
SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS
Flexible multi-tasker with excellent written and verbal communication skills; Organized with ability
to develop timelines, execute them, and meet the deadlines; Works well under pressure with a keen attention to detail; Able to manage social media and other contact systems to create and send messages; Desktop publishing skills to create spreadsheets, charts and
Powerpoint presentations will be helpful; Self motivated and passionate