Fairfax Holdings Inc
-Provides transport services (i.e. driving) to the Group Manager, company employees, etc.
– Takes charge of the cleanliness of the Company Vehicle by cleaning it at the beginning of the day and right before parking the said vehicle in company premises.
– Performs basic maintenance check of the vehicle such as gasoline level check, oil level, brake and clutch fluid, water, air conditioning system, electrical system and tire pressure among others.
– Candidates must possess at least a Vocational Diploma / Short Course Certificate in Auto Mechanic / Automotive, or minimum of 2nd year College level.
– Required skills : Vehicle troubleshooting, defensive driving.
– Possess a Professional Driver’s License
– Willing to work long hours
– At least 1 year of working experience in the related field is required for this position.