Global Headstart Specialist, Inc.
• Creating an amount of online ads as determined by their Supervisor
• Inviting applicants daily and ensure a determined number of show-ups
• Answering all inquiries from applicants via text or phone or email
• Conducting initial screening of all new applicants
• Evaluate applicants based on their communication skills based on a scale 1 – 10.
• Manage our Company’s social media websites, namely: Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram.
• End to end process
• Must be a College graduate of Education, Psychology or any related course
• Teaching Experience preferred
• With experience in related field or BPO Company preferred
• Have or be able to quickly acquire knowledge
• Have a minimum typing speed of 35 WPM
• Must be proficient in Microsoft programs including but not limited to Excel, Outlook and Word.
• Be able to learn other software programs required by the department
• Must be able to learn other software programs required by the department.
• Must be able to operate a cell phone and other communication tools.
• Must have a strong Public Relation Skills
Email connect @ globalheadstart.com
Let us help you get a HEADSTART on your career today!