IMPERIAL TRANSPORT AND SHUTTLE SERVICES
- Helps Ensure Complete month-end, quarter-end and year-end closing.
- Oversee the completion of ledger accounts and financial statements.
- Helps Ensure on time processing and filing of all accounting documents and reportorial requirements
- Ensure the timely reporting of all monthly financial information.
- Supervise preparation of monthly management financial reporting package and supporting schedules.
- Ensure the monthly and quarterly bank compliance activities are performed in a timely and accurate manner.
- Support budget and forecasting activities.
- Respond to inquiries from various Managers regarding financial results, special reporting requests and related
- Ensure a timely month-end and year-end review.
- Verify all financial reporting deadlines are met.
- Assist in the development and implementation of new procedures and features to enhance the workflow of the department.
- Provide training to new and existing staff as needed.
- Prepare supporting schedules and documents to assist outside CPA firm in the preparation of the company’s income tax returns
- Willing to perform general accounting tasks
- Willing to work from Monday to Friday in Muntinlupa, Alabang
- Knowledgeable on generally accepted accounting principle, BIR rules and regulations, SEC reportorial requirements
- Excellent in problem solving and has good interpersonal skills
- Defines and implements solutions to problems; and recognizes when no action is required
- Displays knowledge of the roles, responsibilities,
- Establishes work standards and expectations for self and others
- Presents and expresses ideas and information effectively and concisely in an oral and/or written mode
- Must have a degree in Accounting and CPA Board Passer
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org