Kalinisan Chemicals Corporation
- Candidate must possess at least Bachelor’s/College Degree, Professional License (Passed Board/Bar/Professional License Exam), Post Graduate Diploma/Master’s Degree in Engineering (Industrial) or equivalent.
- At least 1 Year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably 1-4 Yrs Experienced Employee specialized in Manufacturing/Production Operations or equivalent.
- To ensure that the supply of materials meet the production schedule and minimum stock levels to ensure operational and production continuity.
- Responsible for planning, forecasting and monitoring materials to be used in production
- Manage the flow of inventory and ensure materials availability.
- Schedule the supply of materials/components to meet production requirements and minimum safety stock levels
- Plan, develop, implement and evaluate processes for material delivery from supplier to point of fit
- Assess volume requirements against planning assumptions
- Evaluate and analyze the economical ways of managing inventory with end goal cost and space economy.
- Prepare production schedule.
- Prepare purchase requisition
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org