Website LUIS AUTO SUPPLY
1. Graduate of any Engineering Course such as Mechanical, Chemical and Mining.
2. Must be a licensed Engineer.
3. With experience as Site/ Mining Engineer for not less than 2 years.
4. Checks the sites daily based on type of materials being extracted from the ground.
5. Determine the staff members and equipment needed to successfully complete mining operations.
6. Manage mining operations and supervise mining projects and staff to ensure projects are moving forward on schedule and within budget parameters.
7. Troubleshoot, upgrade, and purchase mining equipment, and make decisions about the type of equipment that should be purchased to complete specific mining projects.
8. Evaluate ongoing mining operations. This includes reports regarding supplies, equipment, and mined materials production.
Implement safety rules and regulations at the quarry site.