Mindanao Development Authority
Reports to the Knowledge Management; renders support services to MinDA specifically as Technical Personnel for the Learning Management System Project for Mindanao Topographic Mapping Project.
· Bachelor’s Degree in Geodetic Engineering or Equivalent Field.
· One (1) year of relevant work experience.
· Four (4) Hours of Relevant Training
· Basic on Remote Sensing and Spatial Data Development
· Skills on GIS Software (QGIS, ESRI ArcGIS, etc.)
Interested applicants must submit an application letter with attached documents:
Human Resource Unit
Mindanao Development Authority (MinDA)
Old Davao Airport Terminal Bldg., Old Davao Airport Road
Km.9, Sasa, Davao City
Please take note that all job applications will undergo screening process. For further inquiries, you may call (082) 221-2186 and look for Ms. Herlyn Gallo.