MSS Cycle Trading (Motorstar) MSS Cycle Trading (Motorstar)
Oversee the daily activities of remedial group Head Office and Field group. Ensures all Areas/District/Branch achieves or exceeds collection/recovery targets on an daily/monthly basis. Monitors and coaches the Remedial District Managers/Team Leaders for effective performance and continuous development.
- Must be a graduate of any business course.
- With at least 5 years work experience with motorcycle business is an advantage.
- With experience on recovery management.
- Experience in judicial or extra-judicial collection is advantage.
- With experience in handling people.
- Experience in credit and collection management.
- Experienced handling Account Receivables and Billings.
- Preferably with exposure on a call center set up.
- With computer knowledge
- Good communication skills
- Can work under pressure
- Creative and proactive
- Analytical and has the ability to diagnose issues
- Adept in formulating and implementing solutions/appropriate policies and procedures or training requirements
- Knowledgeable about the company’s HR policies and its application
- Good interpersonal and leadership skills