MSS Cycle Trading (Motorstar)
- Graduate of Accounting with CPA License
- At least with Masters Degree preferably MBA
- At least five (5) years responsible work experience in financial planning and accounting functions
- Keen to details and analytical
- Capable of communicating to all levels of the organization to express ideas clearly
- With good numerical skills
- Capable of utilizing various tools in problem solving
- Can manage various projects simultaneously
- Understanding and awareness of Environment, Health and Safety rules and regulations
- Ability to rapidly assimilate a range of complex information and make expert judgments.
- High level of accuracy and attention to detail
- Ability to influence and persuade senior members of staff, to review and alter practices, where necessary.
- Personal resilience and ability to perform effectively in a pressurized environment.
- Innovator with a positive “can do” attitude and a positive attitude to change.
- Ability to think strategically and see the bigger picture.
- Strong completer/finisher skills.
- Highly motivated self-starter, willing and able to act on own initiative, as well as work within a team.
- Ability to represent the company at a senior level both internally and externally.
- Ability to deal with conflicting demands ensuring key priorities and deadlines are met through effective time management.
- Well developed IT skills (including word processing, databases, spreadsheets and presentations).
- Ability to assess and make effective decisions under pressure in complex situations
Will handle and oversee the whole accounting and finance