MSS Cycle Trading (Motorstar)
Chief Operating Officer plans, directs and coordinates the operation of an organization. The operations manager is responsible for ensuring and improving the performance, productivity, efficiency and profitability of organizational operations through the provision of effective methods and strategies.
· Candidate must possess at least Bachelor’s Degree/Post Graduate Diploma/Professional Degree in Business Studies/Administration/Management, Marketing or equivalent.
· Required language(s): English, Filipino
· Preferably Manager specialized in Marketing/Business or equivalent.
· At least 10 Year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
· Good numerical skills
· Innovator with a positive “can do” attitude and a positive attitude to change.
· Ability to think strategically and see the bigger picture.
· Strong completer/finisher skills.
· Highly motivated self-starter, willing and able to act on own initiative, as well as work within a team.
· Keen to details and analytical
· Capable of communicating to all levels of the organization to express ideas clearly
· Personal resilience and ability to perform effectively in a pressurized environment.
· Monitors, manages and updates branches with the company policy thru regular meetings with personnel.