MSS Cycle Trading (Motorstar)
Perform engineering duties in planning, designing, and overseeing construction and maintenance of building structures, and facilities.
Qualifications and Skills:
· Inspect project sites to monitor progress and ensure conformance to design specifications and safety or sanitation standards.
· Compute load and grade requirements, water flow rates, or material stress factors to determine design specifications.
· Provide technical advice to industrial or managerial personnel regarding design, construction, or program modifications or structural repairs.
· Test soils or materials to determine the adequacy and strength of foundations, concrete, asphalt, or steel.
· Manage and direct the construction, operations, or maintenance activities at project site.
· Direct or participate in surveying to lay out installations or establish reference points, grades, or elevations to guide construction.
· Estimate quantities and cost of materials, equipment, or labor to determine project feasibility.
· Plan and design transportation or hydraulic systems or structures using computer assisted design or drawing tools.
· Prepare or present public reports on topics such as bid proposals, deeds, environmental impact statements, or property and right-of-way descriptions.
· Design energy efficient or environmentally sound civil structures.
· Identify environmental risks and develop risk management strategies for civil engineering projects.
· Direct engineering activities ensuring compliance with environmental, safety, or other governmental regulations.
· Analyze survey reports, maps, drawings, blueprints, aerial photography, or other topographical or geologic data.
· Conduct studies of traffic patterns or environmental conditions to identify engineering problems and assess potential project impact.
· Design or engineer systems to efficiently dispose of chemical, biological, or other toxic wastes.
· Develop or implement engineering solutions to clean up industrial accidents or other contaminated sites.