Website Offshore Intelligence
Here are the skill sets we are looking for – keep in mind we want rock star Draftsman so you MUST have these skills to be considered.
– At least 2-3 years of SOLID experience in working using ArchiCAD
– With Australian builder experience under Offshore set-up or freelance
– Solid experience in Housing Projects (single detached houses drafting) with high volume builder exposure
– 100% Instruction comprehension
– Open to minor changes every now and then — based on the standard designs (adjusting it depends on how the clients would like it)
– Can start from scratch drafting
– Can manage ArchiCAD documentation
– Well versed in navigating ArchiCAD with 95%-100% accuracy
– Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
– Ability to work under tight deadlines & high pressure
– Strong attention to detail and time management skills
– Able to produce accurate detailed working drawings for construction
– Able to interpret local council requirements for siting purposes
– Has an advanced level of experience with structural engineer’s drawings and their content.
– Must ensure accuracy and correctness in all drawings produced.
– Can produce new design concepts for consideration.
– Can produce specific details and develop a library of standard construction details
– Has knowledge of civil earthworks and site conditions for cut to fill requirements.
– Understands soil conditions and the effect on designs
– Must be knowledgeable in local market materials
– Ensure a high level of customer service exists for external and internal stakeholders
– Ensure there is very clear communication with all staff on site regarding stage claims
– Able to oversee all external drafting and remedy errors as required
– Exciting Salary Package
– HMO Coverage + 1 Free Dependent
– 20 Leave Credits annually
– Open to Work From Home Set-up
– Dayshift (Australian Hours 6 AM to 3 PM)
For faster processing, email your resume to email@example.com