Website Offshore Intelligence
- At least 2-3 years of SOLID experience in working using ArchiCAD
- With Australian builder experience under Offshore set-up or freelance
- Solid experience in Housing Projects (single detached houses drafting) with high volume builder exposure
- 100% Instruction comprehension
- Open to minor changes every now and then — based on the standard designs (adjusting it depends on how the clients would like it)
- Can start from scratch drafting
- Can manage ArchiCAD documentation
- Well versed in navigating ArchiCAD with 95%-100% accuracy
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
- Ability to work under tight deadlines & high pressure
- Strong attention to detail and time management skills
- Able to produce accurate detailed working drawings for construction
- Able to interpret local council requirements for siting purposes
- Has an advanced level of experience with structural engineer’s drawings and their content.
- Must ensure accuracy and correctness in all drawings produced.
- Can produce new design concepts for consideration.
- Can produce specific details and develop a library of standard construction details
- Has knowledge of civil earthworks and site conditions for cut to fill requirements.
- Understands soil conditions and the effect on designs
- Must be knowledgeable in local market materials
- Ensure a high level of customer service exists for external and internal stakeholders
- Ensure there is very clear communication with all staff on site regarding stage claims
- Able to oversee all external drafting and remedy errors as required
- Exciting Salary Package
- HMO Coverage + 1 Free Dependent
- 20 Leave Credits annually
- Open to Work From Home Set-up
- Dayshift (Australian Hours 6 AM to 3 PM)
For faster processing, email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Work Location: Level 14, Sycip Law Center, 105 Paseo de Roxas, Makati City
Temporarily WFH set-up *requires stable and unlimited internet connection at home