Website Offshore Intelligence
OFFSHORE INTELLIGENCE is looking for IT HELPDESK – OPEN TO WORK FROM HOME!
About the Team
– Be part of a fast-paced, exciting Australian software team with head office in Sydney.
– The role is part of a global software support team that provides clients with the world’s leading highly configurable software solution to assist with the management of risk within our clients’ businesses.
About the Position
– We need a team member with mid-level support experience to provide second level support to our client’s Super-Users. You are expected to provide support to our internal teams as needed and an expert at troubleshooting, testing and resolving issues of the company software.
– The role reports to the APAC Support Manager in Australia.
- Provide level 2 IT support for client Super-Users. Issues include login issues and fielding enhancement requests
- Resolve issues through troubleshooting activities and delivering fixes on the software
- Provide a fantastic customer experience through clear, precise and timely communication
- Gather, document and analyze client requirements and bugs in a clear, concise manner for client review and developer usage
- Undertake unit and system testing of configuration & technical work undertaken
- Write test cases for client UAT
- Deliver high-quality work as a member of small multidisciplinary team fostering teamwork and communication
- At least two years of related experience in providing support for business solution software(s) (Preferably in a BPO set-up)
- Advanced knowledge of computer systems (i.e. Microsoft Office Suite, HCL Domino
- Yellowfin Business Intelligence Reporting (preferred, but not essential)
- Critical thinker, with the skills and experience to think outside the square to provide timely solutions.
- Client-focused attitude and amazing interpersonal skills
- Ability to efficiently prioritize and escalate customer opportunities and concerns.
- Experience performing End-User testing, troubleshooting and resolving
- The ability to clearly articulate technical concepts to business users and management
- Experience working with SQL (nice to have)
- Excellent English communication skills (both written and verbal)
- Ok to work mid shift (11 AM – 8 PM or 12 – 9 PM PH time)
- Exciting Salary Package
- HMO Coverage + 1 Free Dependent
- 20 Leave Credits annually
- Open to Work from Home Set-up (Basic Requirement: fast, stable and unlimited internet connection)
- A fun working culture, with an excellent team well-being program
So what are you waiting for!
*For faster processing, e-mail your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and fill up the application form here http://bit.ly/IITHelpGR
Work Location: Level 14, Sycip Law Center, 105 Paseo de Roxas, Makati City
WFH set-up *requires fast, stable and unlimited internet connection at home