Website One Planet Ops
One Planet Ops is a leading performance marketing company based
One Planet Ops Inc, the leading online marketplace for locally-targeted advertising, is looking for a diligent, hard-working, self-starting .NET Software Engineer with a desire to help create world-class consumer and B2B web applications. This person will work closely with Product Management and Marketing in a fast-paced, business-driven Agile environment. We are growing fast! If you’re looking for a great opportunity to work for one of the fastest growing companies in the local market, come check us out. If you have strong skills in the areas listed below, you may have what it takes.
- Competitive salary package
- 100% HMO coverage for up to 2 dependents
- Anniversary service incentive
- Retirement plan and government mandated benefits
- Free lunch
- Fully loaded snack bar
- Fixed weekends off
Must have 4+ years of experience with:
- C#, VB C#, VB
- ASP.NET, ASP
- XML, XSLT
- Web and WCF Services
- MS SQL
Additional experience in the following areas:
- Ability to interpret Business requirements and translate into Software solutions.
- Multi-threading and parallel processing.
- Knowledge of best practices for cross-platform, cross-browser compatibility.
- Professional experience building enterprise database-driven applications and websites.
Personal Attributes of the Ideal Candidate Include:
- Strong self-learning skills, a flexibility to adapt, an appetite for risk: One Planet Ops needs someone who can work within a team structure yet is open-minded and crazy enough to be innovative.
- Highly competitive metabolism and strong work ethic: this position is at the center of One Planet Ops’ business. Our challenge is not to find a revenue model that works having established the winning strategy we need people who can help us execute
- Team attitude: a willingness to roll up your sleeves, a service approach to leadership and a history of respect for all colleagues
- Strong interpersonal and collaborative skills
- Ability to multi-task and manage multiple assignments in a fast-paced environment.
- Willing to maintain and migrate legacy/current applications to newer technology/frameworks
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org