Website SupportNinja PH
Showing the world a better way to outsource.
Be a Ninja and enjoy the following benefits:
- Fun, fast-paced environment where you can stretch your creativity
- HMO upon hire + 1 dependent upon regularization!
- Life Insurance upon hire
- 10 Paid time off upon regularization + 1 Birthday leave every year!
- Competitive Salary
To interact with the customers/clients in order to answer questions, resolve support issues, improve credibility, and nurture relationships.
- Opens and maintains customer accounts by recording account information
- Maintains a positive, empathetic and professional attitude toward customers at all times
- Responds promptly to customer inquiries
- Communicates with customers through various channels; chat, email & phone
- Acknowledges and resolves customer complaints
- Obtains product mastery in order to respond to the customers’ concerns promptly and accordingly
- Processes orders, forms, applications, and requests
- Keeps records of customer interactions, transactions, comments and complaints
- Communicates and coordinates with colleagues as necessary
- Provides feedback on the efficiency of the customer service process
- Provides comprehensive and professional customer support to ensure customer satisfaction
- Proven customer support experience
- Track record of over-achieving quota
- Strong phone contact handling skills and active listening
- Familiar with CRM systems and practices
- Customer orientation and ability to adapt/respond to different types of characters
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Ability to multitask, prioritize and manage time effectively
- High school diploma or equivalent; college degree preferred
The duties and responsibilities listed above describe the post as it is in general terms and is not definitive. The post holder is expected to accept any reasonable alterations that may from time to time be necessary.