Teleus Pty Ltd
You've haven't tried the best yet..
Summary and Purpose of the Role
The person will provide professional and efficient customer support to product and services information and resolve any emerging problems that the customer might face, with accuracy and efficiency.
· Ensure that all trouble tickets are resolved within set KPIs and SLAs
· Identifying and assessing customers’ needs to achieve satisfaction
· Occasionally make outgoing calls to follow up on any outstanding calls
· Basic trouble-shoot customer and network faults
· Handle basic billing concerns and issues; Attend payment concerns
· Generate sales leads
On call support roster and occasional out-of-hours work
Work with customers to understand their requirements and suggest appropriate solutions and designs
· Provide assistance for sales proposals
Skills, Qualifications and Experience
· Completed at least 2 years in college
· With at least 1-year customer service experience in a telecommunication industry.
· Experience in a telco customer service
· Ability to deal with frequent changes, challenging customers, and extreme focus on service and sales.
Attitude and other skills desired:
Outstanding customer service skills
Commercial and Business Awareness
Understands company’s strategy and goals and how own work contributes to achieving them.
Has an appropriate understanding of company’s (Telco) products and services.
Works well as part of a team taking into account of individual and group behaviors.
Effective Communication and Impact
Demonstrates good interpersonal and influencing skills.
Excellence Communication Skills (Verbal and listening)
Above average problem solving skills
Committed to improving skills sets and abilities.
Willing to tackle new challenges and to embrace change.
· Experience with user interfaces
· Commercial and business awareness
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com