Website University of San Agustin
· Must be a Graduate of BS Human Resources Management, Psychology, or equivalent.
· With at least 1 year related experience in Learning and Development.
· Must be flexible, computer literate and able to work well with different kinds of personality
1. Identify current and future learning needs related to behavioral training and competency-based training
2. Designs and conducts formation and training programs, workshops and learning sessions with staff, program implementers, cooperators, and other school constituents
3. Monitor and evaluate training effectiveness and success
4. Creates and monitors the budget for trainings
5. Create and implement goals and objectives of the team